Fringe Feast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose flounced at AE!

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Rose flounced at AE! - Page 8 Empty Re: Rose flounced at AE!

Post  JB 18/9/2009, 8:01 pm

Howdy Rose I am just passing thru..gonna go to bed soon..maybe read a little..I found out today a friend of mine passed away ..I didn't know her too well ..she worked in a dress shop where I used to shop years ago..my hubby ran into her daughter today..she was a nice gal..seems she had pancreatic cancer..I don't read the local obits..otherwise I would have paid my condolences..for my friend ..may we meet again.. Rose flounced at AE! - Page 8 146477
JB
JB

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 18/9/2009, 8:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear that JB.. Rose flounced at AE! - Page 8 146477
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JB 18/9/2009, 8:12 pm

she was a great gal..you would have liked her..My hubby and I even took her to dinner a couple of years ago out of appreciation for the things she did for me..she would hold clothes for me until I got to the shop and she would special order things..she always gave me a big hug everytime I saw her..good people yep she was a gem!!
JB
JB

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 18/9/2009, 8:15 pm

that's sad, pancreatic cancer is so deadly.. Crying or Very sad
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JB 18/9/2009, 8:17 pm

her daughter said she only lived two months after being diagnosed..I had an aunt you passed from the same and she only lived a month after her diagnosis..I was amazed that Patrick Swayze lived as long as he did..
JB
JB

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 18/9/2009, 8:26 pm

I'm sorry, JB. Rose flounced at AE! - Page 8 146477

I know someone who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a couple months ago and he's still going strong with no pain. You just never know...
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  JB 18/9/2009, 8:35 pm

I am sorry to hear Rose..it's such a horrific disease..and not really many symptoms until it's advanced.. Rose flounced at AE! - Page 8 146477 my aunt went to the ER complaining of nausea and indigestion..they were gonna send her home but her daughter is a nurse and demanded a cat scan and that is when they found my aunt's cancer..auntie had benn going to the doc complaining of indigestion and the doc just kept giving her prilosec..after my aunt passed my cousin wrote to Oprah's magazine and they printed the letter that my cousin wrote about my aunt..explaining what it took just to get a cat scan..
JB
JB

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 18/9/2009, 8:37 pm

it's strange how some doctors send people straight to the cat scans and some don't..my dad complained of nausea ect and the doc right up scheduled a cat scan for him..they found a shadow and did another scan a couple weeks after that and found nothing so you just never know..
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JB 18/9/2009, 8:42 pm

yep I agree Flame ..it is something..I never would have known about my kidney failure being so bad if it wasn't for an urgent care doc doing bloodwork on me in Feb..I knew I had some kidney problems but not nearing end stage..and my husband tried to ignore his colon problems until he was almost dead..four units of blood and two surgeries later..he realizes it is very serious and he must take care of himself..now he goes for those colonoscopies every six months!
JB
JB

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 18/9/2009, 9:10 pm

yup, and the problem is you put stuff off because you figure it will go away or there isn't any pain to speak of..and all of a sudden..

you just take extra good care of yourself dearie..Rose flounced at AE! - Page 8 146477
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 18/9/2009, 10:25 pm

Sorry I had to leave suddenly. Storm was going to stay home tonight then decided he needed to get away for a while.

The person I know has had a long life but still, it's hard to be diagnosed with an illness with so little hope.

We all need to take care of ourselves. Rose flounced at AE! - Page 8 146477
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8