Fringe Feast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose flounced at AE!

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rose flounced at AE! Empty Rose flounced at AE!

Post  Storm 15/9/2009, 3:36 pm

Rose flounced at AE! 126671 The Owl defenders made her disgusted.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Rose flounced at AE! Empty Re: Rose flounced at AE!

Post  Rose 15/9/2009, 3:46 pm

Good grief, another thread about me. Rose flounced at AE! Shocked

In case Roick saw my flounce, maybe Storm or flame can tell him that I just about always keep my cool on AE and in e-mails, that this flounce was out of character for me since I never tell people to f*** themselves. Rose flounced at AE! Baghead

But the flounce was still deserved, overall. Rose flounced at AE! Tease Rose flounced at AE! 290556

Last edited by Rose on 15/9/2009, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm 15/9/2009, 3:49 pm

There is some track history of flouncing though. I think you and flame flounce on occasion just to clear the pores.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 15/9/2009, 3:51 pm

It cleans our exhaust system, too. Rose flounced at AE! 290556

But I usually quietly slink away, and most people don't even notice. Rose flounced at AE! Dark
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 15/9/2009, 3:58 pm

holy carp, you really did say the f bomb?

I was kidding over on Storm's thread.. Rose flounced at AE! 436876
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roick 15/9/2009, 4:26 pm

Very understandable, Rose! You and flame are still grade A ladies in my book!!!!! Rose flounced at AE! 341907 Rose flounced at AE! 341907 Rose flounced at AE! 341907 Rose flounced at AE! 341907 Rose flounced at AE! 341907
Roick
Roick
Admin

https://fringefeast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 15/9/2009, 4:34 pm

thank you. I guess we'll just hang here till Rose feels better, that might take awhile, illogical people really annoy her..

She's like Spock.. Rose flounced at AE! 290556
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 15/9/2009, 4:36 pm

Whew...at least I'm not banned from here. Rose flounced at AE! 290556

Roick, I've been meaning to tell you about a book I finished a few days ago. It's called The Mummy at the Dining Room Table; Eminent Therapists Reveal Their Most Unusual Cases and What They Teach Us About Human Behavior. It showed, to me at least, that it's important to have a strong caring about the people you're helping, and to treat the person in front of you, not a model in your head. It was a fun read. I'm currently reading Their Finest Hour; Master Therapists Share Their Greatest Success Stories, by the same authors, which I don't think is quite as good. Some of the stories don't even particularly seem like successes, and some of the psychologists seem to need some therapy themselves.

I like this AV...

Rose flounced at AE! 25187 Rose flounced at AE! 436876
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 15/9/2009, 4:38 pm

illogical people really annoy her..
That's true, but then I must really annoy myself today. lol!
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 15/9/2009, 4:45 pm

well, we'll rest up and some day go back and start all over..but really last night was the epitome of the last straw..

I don't need to log in and get x-rated PM's..geeze..

besides, I didn't get any reading or quilting done lasst night..ack..
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 15/9/2009, 4:49 pm

Last night was fun though, lol.

It was just this morning... Like I said in an e-mail to you, it seems like Owl can say anything he wants, but if we finally call him on it, we're at fault. Time for an AE break, get some reading done. study
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Roick 15/9/2009, 4:52 pm

Sounds like a really good book, Rose. Yes, it is important to work with the person and not bring in our ideals of what that person should be. Everyone is so different that we can't expect them to be how we want. I will definitely have to check it out.
Roick
Roick
Admin

https://fringefeast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 15/9/2009, 4:55 pm

yeah, I need a break also, AE tends to distract me sometimes..that's the reason i got into fights with you-know-who.. Rose flounced at AE! 290556

I am just too much of a drama queen..

we washed the car yesterday and the truck today, I'm just sittin' here waiting for dinner to finish cooking, having wings tonight..

the world is going crazy, I can feel it..
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 15/9/2009, 5:01 pm

I forgot to say that the book had a really slow start, where the authors were poking fun in tedious ways, but that stopped and the rest of the book was good. I got some good insights from it, but everyone is different in what they need to hear.

Maybe you can let me know about any interesting psychology books you come across. That, and spirituality, are my two favorite reading subjects. I went through tons of conspiracy books for many years and still enjoy them, though it's hard to find a conspiracy nowadays that can surprise me.

Rose flounced at AE! 290556
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 15/9/2009, 5:03 pm

the world is going crazy, I can feel it...
Yeah, and I'm leading the herd. Rose flounced at AE! 436876 Rose flounced at AE! 200353

That reminds me...time for lunch, catch you later. Rose flounced at AE! 815864
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  JB 15/9/2009, 5:18 pm

Hi everbody ..I just got home from the doc and great news my GFR was still at the same level!!! No worse thank you God!! The doc did increase one of my meds..I walked out with a huge bag of medicine the doc is suppling me with since I don't have presc coverage..well Rose my darling I love you!! I will always love you!! and you are right to tell them to fuck off..ok a family secret my first cousin is a paranoid delusional..my whole family has dealt with her illness for many years..and I will tell ya what I have observed of Ley he is no where near mentally ill..he is acting and using it to annoy people..I know true mental illness and what it does,,my cousin has never been able to hold a job or care for herself..she has had court appointed guardians for many years and has been in and out of mental hospitols for years..he can't BS me that he is mentally ill..my cousin doesn't even have a pc she is afraid of computers!! she doesn't go out much at all and inter act in society..GOOD FOR OUR ROSIE!!!!!!!!!
JB
JB

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 15/9/2009, 6:08 pm

JB, great news!! Rose flounced at AE! Excited This illness needs to reverse...just keep eating veges, and even juicing them and maybe trying wheatgrass, if that's appropriate.

Thanks for your Ley insights! It's been confusing to figure out, why he'd say everyone is everyone, for example, but his nastiness isn't confusing...he's just trying to destroy. I told Storm a few days ago that of all the posters, I think Ley is the most dangerous, the least to be trusted.

Maybe Ley has more of a psychological/spiritual illness, where he sees enemies everywhere, though he might act normal in real life.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  JB 15/9/2009, 6:21 pm

I will check out the wheat grass !! any tips are much appreciated..I thought I would give insight since I have been so close to a trajic situation in my family for many years now..my cousin knows who we are..she recognizes us ..but she goes off and claims certain family members try to poison her..and she calls the police..the cops know her history..but now it seems she has a good guradian taking care of her..I don't know how long that will last..and the docs have tried many different meds for her..some work for awhile..it is so sad..I haven't seen her in a few years but I get reports from my other cousins who are in touch with the guardian ..Ley is just a destroyer and nasty...and he is a gamer. I knew several posters at GLoP who were into that ..they would run proxies and invade other forums just to reek havoc..seems they got their kicks from it ..they even used to hi jack AV's and pose as that member..I caught two of them one night..
JB
JB

Back to top Go down

Post  JB 15/9/2009, 6:24 pm

oh that is when I decided to leave them behind at GLoP..and for some other reasons..I knew it was wrong and childish what they were doing..and I wanted NO part of it..and like I said there were other reasons..I liberated myself..
JB
JB

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 15/9/2009, 6:28 pm

JB!! I am so glad to hear you are doing so well..your doctor is a peach for giving you all the meds you need..

you just concentrate on taking care of yourself and don't get too stressed running to my rescue like you always do.. Rose flounced at AE! 290556

I'm just glad we have Roick here to provide a safe haven..
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JB 15/9/2009, 6:33 pm

In many ways it's good for me Flame!! I feel alive agian!! LOL!! and my blood pressure was great today when the doc took it..and my heart rate is a ok!! If I have too much..I know when to back off..I did last night. Yep good news!!
JB
JB

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 15/9/2009, 6:42 pm

JB, if you ever want to e-mail, ask flame for my address. If you can tell me the name of your illness, here on a thread or in a PM or by e-mail, I can let you know if I find anything.

Yours isn't the only family with problems... A relative of Storms', who we don't know well, just made headlines in a very not good way. And my family isn't the most sane, either. Not that I've ever seen a sane family. Laughing

Speaking of psychology, here are some quotes from the book I'm reading called Their Finest Hour.

For Roick...

"They generally come to therapy because they want to have rationalizations for continuing to do what they have always done but have different outcomes." Because I've experienced that with people, especially in my family, I've always thought I'd enjoy counseling when people are in a situation where they have to change. I especially enjoy reading about psychologists who let people talk about what bothers them but then pull out their clients' strengths and work on that area. One of the psychologists in the book, Alvin Mahrer, seems to specialize in that area, so I might research him at some point, see what he has to say.

For flame...

"Krumboltz believes that his theoretical orientation originated from growing up in a small town in Iowa, where practical, useful results were valued. His father used to say, 'If it don't make the corn grow taller, or the pigs grow fatter, it ain't worth a damn.'"
Is that your philosophy, flame? Rose flounced at AE! 436876 Rose flounced at AE! Backwards

Last edited by Rose on 15/9/2009, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 15/9/2009, 6:44 pm

"Krumboltz believes that his theoretical orientation originated from growing up in a small town in Iowa, where practical, useful results were valued. His father used to say, 'If it don't make the corn grow taller, or the pigs grow fatter, it ain't worth a damn.'"

my god, it's like he was my next door neighbor or something.. Rose flounced at AE! 436876
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 15/9/2009, 6:47 pm

OMG! Rose flounced at AE! 774707 Rose flounced at AE! Cowblink

I dated a man like that once, a PhD in physics...he was kind of like an alien species. Rose flounced at AE! 290556
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  JB 15/9/2009, 6:53 pm

one of the illnesses I have that is causing damage is hyperparathroidism that is what I take the high presc. does of vit D for and I have MS and I have high calcium which affects my bones and my CKD which has caused different anemias..but the CKD is now ESRF..now the doc thinks the CKD was caused by pylonephritis which I had many years ago..damaged my filtration tubes and over time they got weaker and weaker. and I do have kidney disease that runs on my mom;s side of the family..usually dibetis can cause CKD but I am not dibetic..now they check my heart cause ESRF can cause heart failure..and it's important that my blood pressure is stable as not to cause more damage to my kidneys..I am so glad hubby goes with me to all doc appts..he remembers what I can't LOL!!
JB
JB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next