Fringe Feast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, I Need Opinions On the Validity of Acid vs. Alkaline Diets..

2 posters

Go down

So, I Need Opinions On the Validity of Acid vs. Alkaline Diets.. Empty So, I Need Opinions On the Validity of Acid vs. Alkaline Diets..

Post  flame 21/9/2009, 8:25 pm

I was reading here and it sounds interesting but is it a valid way of eating or is it just another fad..?

http://www.wealthandwellness.com.au/page.php?page=44
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

So, I Need Opinions On the Validity of Acid vs. Alkaline Diets.. Empty Re: So, I Need Opinions On the Validity of Acid vs. Alkaline Diets..

Post  Rose 21/9/2009, 9:35 pm

That's a long article and I only got through the first third, will finish it by tomorrow.

From what I've read so far, it's much more thorough than any acid/alkaline info I've read so far...very interesting!

I have read that we should eat 80/20 alkaline/acid in order to be the most healthy, which I take to mean, at least in part, that we'll get the correct ratios of vitamins and minerals, plenty of phytonutrients, and won't have to use up our stores of minerals to buffer too much acidity.

From everything I've read, people are the healthiest if they eat lots of the alkaline foods...fruits and veges. As for it being a fad, according to studies, the alkaline foods are the ones to eat for the best chance to avoid cancer and heart disease.

I'll let you know if I have any other thoughts after finishing the article. Thanks for posting it!
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

So, I Need Opinions On the Validity of Acid vs. Alkaline Diets.. Empty Re: So, I Need Opinions On the Validity of Acid vs. Alkaline Diets..

Post  flame 21/9/2009, 9:43 pm

it makes sense so I am going to research it a bit..
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum