Fringe Feast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Links You Might Like..I'll Add On As We Go..

2 posters

Go down

Links You Might Like..I'll Add On As We Go.. Empty Re: Links You Might Like..I'll Add On As We Go..

Post  Rose 5/9/2009, 7:46 pm

Thanks flame! I go onto these forums where people are using math to explain the Kabbalah or are comparing Buddhism to the Kabbalah to Enneagrams to Mystic Christianity and I'm totally lost. I know a little about a lot of things and not much about any one thing, except maybe personality typing. They say ENFPs like to swallow a lot of everything without doing much chewing, and that's me.

Links You Might Like..I'll Add On As We Go.. Baghead
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Links You Might Like..I'll Add On As We Go.. Empty Re: Links You Might Like..I'll Add On As We Go..

Post  flame 5/9/2009, 8:16 pm

I have that tendency too Rose..I have to force myself to stay on one subject for more than day or two..

I was never a good student..
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 7/9/2009, 12:39 pm

I bought a book titled..

are you ready..

Tarot and Individuation

A Jungian Study of Correspondences with Cabala, Alchemy, and the Chakras

Links You Might Like..I'll Add On As We Go.. 425613

it has pretty pictures.. Links You Might Like..I'll Add On As We Go.. 290556
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 7/9/2009, 7:41 pm

flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum