Fringe Feast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then....

3 posters

Go down

What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... Empty What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then....

Post  Roick 6/9/2009, 1:15 pm

Bigfoot Sighting in Nebraska

Damn, I had already been gone from that area for 4 years by then....I can't count the numbers of days I spent in that national park looking for bigfoot....

What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... 601593
Roick
Roick
Admin

https://fringefeast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... Empty Re: What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then....

Post  Rose 6/9/2009, 2:48 pm

You likely already know about this site, Roick, but for anyone interested, it was posted at AE a few weeks back. I've already gone through all counties in Washington...hundreds of sightings over the years.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... Empty Re: What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then....

Post  Roick 6/9/2009, 3:15 pm

Thanks for the link, Rose!

cheers
Roick
Roick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roick 6/9/2009, 3:21 pm

Sighting Near Omaha

Uh oh, flame

What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... 755194
Roick
Roick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 6/9/2009, 3:46 pm

Bigfoot in cornfields? What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... Frantic That calls for some heavy-duty protection for flame...

What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... A-tinfoilhat2

A few months ago I heard a strange noise in the woods that I'd never heard before...went on for maybe 5 minutes and was spooky. Storm was in the process of turning the car around on a narrow logging road and didn't want to get out and listen.

People seem to communicate with whatever it is by hitting trees with large branches. I'll try that sometime...when I'm near a car!
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 6/9/2009, 9:31 pm

Dang it Rose! You said they don't like cornfields!!!!!!

What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... 200353
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 6/9/2009, 11:58 pm

I musta been mistaken. What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... Scratch-Head Laughing
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 7/9/2009, 3:17 pm

but we both agreed they are too tall to hide in the cornfields!!

What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... 290556
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose 7/9/2009, 9:41 pm

Special short Bigfoots, made just for Iowa. What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... Pfff What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... 290556
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  flame 7/9/2009, 10:26 pm

oh sure, change the rules mid stream... What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... 436876
flame
flame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roick 8/9/2009, 8:20 am

OMG! Little Bigfoots!!

What the...Oh man, I had already left the area by then.... 200353
Roick
Roick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum